Military Pet Boarding
First and foremost, we would like to thank all of our servicemen and women. All active-duty military families receive 5% off their entire stay including military pet boarding, activities and grooming. A different rate applies for military extended stay reservations.
5% off the entire stay including boarding, activities, and grooming
20% off extended stay reservations (30 days or more). Please call for more information or to make a reservation
We consider it an honor to take care of our Extended Stay Guests, whether they come from military families or not. We provide loving care to our guests for months and sometimes even years while owners have work, family, or military obligations. Since our opening, it has been our pleasure to take care of over 200 Extended Stay guests here at our facility and we make sure they enjoy their stay with us every single day. We also make sure that we keep you constantly informed while you are away, up until the very day you reunite with your companion. We encourage that you call us to discuss your specific dates/needs, however, basic details and information are listed below.
- Available Suite of your choice
- Complimentary playtime or exercise activity daily
- Extra one-on-one attention from our loving staff
- Monthly baths and nail trim to clean & freshen up your companion
- Email, mail, or text updates and pictures of your companion while they enjoy their stay here
- 30 Day minimum stay
- Current Rabies & DHLPP Parvo & Bordetella Vaccinations: Copy of Records submitted to FPPR
- Current Heart Worm & Flea/Tick Prevention medication (for the duration of your companions stay)
- Local Veterinary Clinic Contact: for medications or vet visits
- First Two weeks paid in full at Check-In
- Payment every 2 weeks- usually on the 1st and 15th day of each month