Feel free to call us with any questions or simply complete our form below and we will follow up with you shortly.
1495 Montrose Road Raeford, NC 28376
Sunday: 4:00PM – 6:00PM
- Pets may be checked in or out during our normal business hours.
- Check-out time is 1 PM to prevent being charged for that day’s board. Pets getting groomed or a paid bath are exempt from the 1 pm check-out time.
- Pet pick-up and/or delivery outside of our normal business hours is subject to an after-hours charge.
- Pets picked up on Sunday are charged for that night’s stay – no exceptions.
Holidays & Other Closures
Five Points Pet Resort is CLOSED New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Special check-outs can be pre-arranged on these days but are subject to an after hours charge.
Our lobby is closed from 1-3 PM the first Tuesday of each month for our staff meeting. These dates are subject to change. Please follow us on social media for the latest updates about our hours.
* Caretakers are here 365 days a year to care for, feed, and play with the pets. These closures are for the lobby, restricting the public from entering.
Pets may be checked in or out during our normal business hours. Please let our staff know as soon as possible if you will need special accommodations regarding check-in or check-out times. For our overnight guests, please schedule an arrival time at least one hour prior to closing. Sunday check out between 3-5pm is the same price as checking out on Monday before 1pm. Pets scheduled for grooming and baths will not be charged for the day. However, this does not apply to basic baths and ancillary services.
If acquiring driving directions from an internet service site such as Mapquest or YahooMaps, do NOT turn on Calloway Road if directed. Montrose Road can be reached much quicker by staying on Hwy 211 until turning onto Montrose Road. Five Points Pet Resort is 1 mile down Montrose on the left.